Hello, I’m Gizella!
I was born and raised in Hungary, but I have lived half my life in the United States. I’ve been calling the picturesque Southern California my home since 2012, where I live with my loving husband and amazing daughter.
What can I tell you about me in a few words?
- I LOVE being a mom. It took me 11 years to become one, but having my daughter is the most precious and miraculous gift I have ever gotten in my life. I made sure that I’ve recorded her special moments on thousands of pictures, and I’d like to help you do the same.
- My Hungarian heritage is very important to us, therefore we are raising our daughter bilingual and bicultural. I love cooking Hungarian meals, and I leave all the grilling for my husband.
- As a former teacher for 16 years I have a special, natural connection with children. I love to help people, especially kids. When I can, I volunteer at my daughter’s school, or at events like the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure OC.
- I also like gardening, listening to audiobooks during long walks, capturing the beautiful scenery of Southern California and Hungary, but most importantly, spending time with my family.
- Member of PPOC (Professional Photographers of Orange County)